Expand your business!
A very cost-effective way to expand your business.
Existing companies can register a branch or representative office of their company in the United Arab Emirates. This feature will allow a foreign company to retain 100% ownership and take advantage of the 0% corporate tax rate in the UAE. A branch or representative office acts as powerful marketing and advertising tools for your existing business, allowing you to grow your business in an ever-growing market.
- Both foreign and local companies can open a branch or representative office in the UAE.
- These offices are in addition to the parent company, so it is responsible for their activities.
- There are different requirements for the appointment of local service agents who must be citizens of the UAE, depending on where the branch or representative office is registered.
- UAE laws require separate registration and license for a branch or representative office.
- The branch can operate in the UAE and make a profit
- The branch has a separate license for conducting activities similar to those of the parent company.
- Creating a branch provides an opportunity to make deals and offer services to clients in the international market.
- Special activities may require an additional license.
- Representation can not make a profit in the UAE
- It is allowed to conduct advertising activities that complement the business activity of the parent company.
- Representation cannot enter into transactions or sell goods
- Advising on the right legal structure based on the types of activities that the company intends to carry out in the UAE and on the international market.
- Documentation support for registration and approval
- Help finding a suitable office location
- Certification of documents
- Translation of documents
- Obtaining a license and opening a bank account