The Umm Al Kuwait Free Trade Zone is located close to the main UAE seaports and an hour’s drive from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport. The business community in UAQ FTZ ensures a secure and prosperous environment for all types of businesses from all sectors.
Types of License in UAQFTZ:
- Commercial License
- General Trading License
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Consultancy License
- Freelance Permits
Main company’s characteristics:
- The minimum share capital is AED 300,000. However, UAQ Free Trade Zone do not require proof of share capital during the licensing process;
- The pre-approval is applicable to some nationalities;
- UAQFTZ companies entitled to one, two or three visas depends on type of license;
- Each trade license has the option of 3 different activities or 10 similar activities;
- Director can be only individual;
- An Annual Audit report does not require;
- Shareholder and director details are provided to the UAQ Free Trade Zone, but these remain private and are not publicly disclosed.
Contact our experts to find out the price and get more detailed advice about this free zone.
The process of registration
Send 3 company names and a passport copy
Send the required list of documents confirming payment for services
Receive registration confirmation within 1 business day